Mr. Dennis Shaw, Principal
Mrs. Jenny Collings, Secretary
Ms. Lisa Hannigan, School Nurse
Ms. Bethany Smith, School Psychologist
8:55 A.M.-3:00 P.M.
Children may not be dropped off before 8:30 a.m.
- All visitors must sign in at the office when entering the building
- All visitors need to wear a “Visitor’s Pass” while in the building
- After 9:05 a.m. all doors will be locked
- Students who are tardy or returning from a dismissal must be accompanied by an adult when entering the building to sign the student present
- All absences and illnesses need to be called to the office
- Any change of transportation needs to be sent to the classroom teacher in writing
- Please update emergency cards information (change of address, phone, or contact people) when appropriate by phoning or writing to the office
- Talk with your child about school and bus safety rules
- Listen to your child’s concerns and answer honestly but confidently
- Encourage your child to ride the bus, even if you need to follow the bus in your car for the first day or so
- Keep the teacher and school informed of information you feel is important and relevant for us to know
- Call if you have any questions or concerns rather than guess and/or worry
LUNCH PRICE LIST:
- Student Lunch with Milk $1.75
- Milk .50
- Dessert .50
Working together we can make a difference for children!