North Intermediate School
320 Salem Street
Ms. Christine McMenimen, Principal
Mrs. Paula Mirabella, Administrative Assistant
Mrs. Jane Ferrara, School Nurse
8:20 A.M. to 2:25 p.m.
Children may not be dropped off before 7:55 a.m.
Lunch: (checks to be applied to your child’s food service account should be made payable to: Wilmington School Food Services
Lunch, Including Milk — $2.40
Milk, Water or Juice Only — $ .60
Dessert Only — $ .50-.75
- All visitors should park in the rear of the school parking lot and should enter the building via the front door and must sign in at the office.
- All visitors must wear a “Visitor Pass”, which is obtained at the office.
- Please call in any absences, illnesses, etc. to the office.
- Any change in transportation must be sent to the classroom teacher in writing only. We cannot accept emails and/or phone calls for these changes. Notes can be faxed, dropped off or scanned and emailed to the school.
- Update emergency information with school administrative assistant when necessary.
- Talk with your child about school and bus safety rules.
- Listen to your child’s concerns and answer honestly but confidently.
- Encourage your child to ride the bus, even if you need to follow the bus in your car for the first day or so.
- Keep the teacher and school informed of information you feel is important for us to know.
- Call if you have questions or concerns, rather than guess and/or worry.