Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Below, please find an outline of the arrival and dismissal procedures for the Wildwood School.
- Bus riders will be dropped off at the front door of the building. Upon arrival, students will file into the cafeteria and sit by classroom in a designated area.
- Car riders and walkers will enter, after 8:30, through the side door (adjacent to the parking lot located on the right of the school). Upon arrival, students will be dropped off with a staff member at the door. The student will then walk down the hallway to the cafeteria and sit by classroom in a designated area.
- Preschool students and parents will enter through the car rider door at 8:30. Upon arrival, preschool students will be met at the door by Mrs. Bailey and/or Mrs. Visalli and signed in for the day.
- CARES students will be escorted by an adult through the front entrance and into the cafeteria where they will be signed in by a CARES staff member.
- Bus riders will wait in the cafeteria with teachers on duty until their bus arrives. Students will then load their buses from the front door.
- Car riders and walkers will be escorted to the front door by their teacher/educational assistant at 2:05. An authorized adult should meet the teacher and students outside the front door for pick up. Please be advised, parents/guardians will wait outside of the building under the over-hang until dismissal. For the safety and well being of all of our students, please remember to have identification on you at dismissal time.
- CARES students will be picked up/signed out from the front lobby by an authorized adult.
Please help us ensure the safety of our students.
- In an effort to maintain a consistent and safe flow of traffic, please enter and exit the driveway using the ENTER and EXIT signs posted at the ends of each entrance.
- Please be advised that it is unlawful to pass a school bus/mini bus as it is loading or unloading students.
- Parking in the front of the building is reserved strictly for handicapped visitors, buses, and emergency vehicles. Drop off and pick up parking is available on the right hand side of the school or in the back of the school building.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support as we work hard to keep the students, parents, and staff of the Wildwood safe each day.