Aspen Student/Family Portal
Wilmington Public Schools strive to provide parents and students with information. You can use the Aspen parent portal to view and change information for your child. Below you will find guidelines, frequently asked questions and tutorials to help you use the portal.
Aspen is available at: https://ma-wilmington.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
For assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
* It may take up to 2 business days to reply, especially during the beginning of year data collection.
Aspen Portal Guidelines
- Logins are provided to the parent/guardian listed as Contact 1 for each student, except in cases of legal custody agreements where a second account is needed. Logins are also provided for each student in grades 6 – 12.
- While Kindergarten and Elementary parents will receive a login, their teachers are not required to use the Gradebook in Aspen, so grade information will likely not be available. These parents will still be able to view demographic, contact and attendance information in the portal, however.
- Login information will only be sent to an email address already listed on your contact record.
- If you forget your password, you can use the link on the main login page called “I forgot my password” to reset it. You may need to enter your user name, email address and security question/answer. All are case sensitive.
- If your account is disabled due to entering the wrong password 5 times, you can unlock it by completing the “I forgot my password” wizard and resetting it.
- You can change your password or security question/answer at any point after logging in by clicking on your name near the top right of your screen. Then select "Set Preferences" and click on the "Security" tab.
- If you forget your login name or security question/answer, or did not receive your login, please email email@example.com for assistance. You should include your name, as well as your student’s name to help us locate your account.
- Access to Aspen is 24×7, however there may be short disruptions for things like system updates. The system should be available again within 24 hours. Wilmington Public Schools will not provide support for your home computer or network.
- Please contact the main office of your child’s school to address any attendance, contact, or address questions/concerns.
- Contact information may be updated at any time during the year using the “Emergency Information" update process. A step-by-step guide and a video are available under the Resources section to walk you through the process.
- Only Middle School and High School teachers are required to enter grades in Aspen.
- Kindergarten and Elementary parents will still receive a login so that they are able to view demographic, contact and attendance information.
- The frequency with which grade information is updated for Middle School and High school students is at the discretion of the individual teacher.
- Each teacher is expected to communicate his/her policy regarding Aspen at the beginning of the course.
- Grade concerns should be addressed with your student’s teacher directly.