* We ask that all parents/guardians notify the front office (978-694-6030) if your child is going to be absent or tardy by 9:00am.
* All visitors must enter and exit the building via the main entrance front door. There is a also a handicap/stroller entrance on the Hopkins Street side of the building. Please ring the buzzer at either entrance.
* All visitors must sign in at the front office to receive a "Visitor Pass". We ask that visitors wear their pass and sign out at the front office when their visit is complete.
* All doors to the building will be locked at 8:55am.
* Students arriving after 8:55am will be marked tardy and will need to be signed in by an adult at the front office.
* Please make sure student's emergency contact information is up to date on the Aspen Parent Portal
* Please put in writing to your child's classroom teacher any change in transportation.
* We do not accept changes in bus transportation for the purpose of playdates. Please arrange for your child to be a car rider on these days.